Denver Xtreme Reverence for Extreme Performance - Review
I know I have been overdoing product reviews these days. But, I am really in love with a few products that urge me to share reviews of those products with you all. Well, here I come with another product review.
The last time I reviewed Denver Xtreme Deodorants, I had talked about Denver Xtreme Endurance and Denver Xtreme Balance. This time around, I got my hands on the Denver Xtreme Reverence. And therefore, I decided to do a review of this product as well. If you have read the last post where I had reviewed the two products, you know already that I am in LOVE with Men's Deodorants. Especially, Denver Deodorants. By now, my dressing table is half filled with all of these amazing deodorants. And I kinda like this brand.
So, Yes! Denver Extreme has come up with a new product called the Denver Xtreme Reverence.
Denver Xtreme Reverence is an ultra-sensual strong fragrance for men. It opens with fresh bergamot and mandarin with a hint of lavender and heart is enriched with geranium and galbanum while base is composed of amber, vetiver and musk.
As usual, I had two bottles of the product and I gave one to my boyfriend while I kept the other to use myself.
Here are some amazing things I found out about these deodorants.
- It smells delicious. Omg! I mean like really, it smells fresh and citrus-y, and the hint of lavender is not just a hint after all. I fell in love.
- It lasts for a good 12 hours. Though the smell blends with the skin and gets softer, but it still lasts for a good 12+ hours.
- It eliminates body odour 100% and once applied, I did not have to worry about doing the re-touch.
- It does not allow your armpits to sweat and keeps you feeling fresh all day long.
- It is extremely skin safe and has no side effects even on extremely sensitive skin like mine.
Like I said last time too, Denver Xtreme has this unique ingredient in it called TEC (Tri Ethyl Citrate) which inhibits bacterial growth and decreases sweat secretion. They have used this same ingredient the Reverence too.
Price and Availability:
This deodorant is priced at Rs. 199/- only for 150 ml of container and is available across retail stores, modern outlets and also on e-commerce portals.
Rating: I would definitely recommend this deodorant and I think one of these is a must have for all men. I would rate it 5 on 5 and I think I might use it more often on myself. ;)
Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Comment below and share which deodorant makes you feel fresh all day long. I would love to hear from you guys.
Love You Lots. Until Next Time.
Stay Tuned, Stay Stylish... :)