Denver Hamilton Eau De Perfume: Spray of Dignity - Review.
I am back with another review. By now, you guys know how fond of perfumes I am. And, I have been talking a lot about the brand Denver, lately. This brand has managed to sweep me off my feet in the past couple of months.
Today, I will be reviewing the Denver Hamilton range of Eau De Parfums.
DENVER, the leading brand in Personal Care products for Men has instigated new Hamilton range of Eau De Parfums namely Honour, Pride and Hamilton for the man who forges their character on the waves of success.
Denver Honour is a sign of earned signature perfume and consists of a subtle musky with an exciting blend of spices and exotic scents.
Denver Pride is the fragrance of Ego and has opening notes of bergamot and verbena which will erect your inner poise.
Denver Hamilton is an opulent fragrance and opens with the top notes of amber and cedar which natters about the richness of personality and glorifies your achievements. This is precisely the one I am reviewing today.
Normally I try perfumes on myself before actually asking someone else to try it for me. This time around, I asked my boyfriend to first try it and share his experience using the product.
Here are some amazing things Mr. Boyfriend found out about this perfume.
- This perfume is a perfect pick for daily wear and is ideal for all occasions. It is more like some nice smelling incense stick perfume. (I don't know whether that's a compliment or not. :P)
- Like all other Denver perfumes and body sprays, this one too lasts for a good 24 hours. Though the smell blends with the skin and gets softer which is usual, but it still lasts for a good 24 hours. (Most Denver deodorants and perfumes last for 12+ hours, seriously).
- It eliminates body odour 100%
- It will keep you feeling fresh all day long.
- It is a good perfume among the other perfumes in its price range.
- It is extremely skin safe and have no side effects even on extremely sensitive skin.
This perfume has been packed in a green glass bottle and has a leather finish black cap which looks very sexy. But, because of the heavy glass bottle, I am sure it wouldn't be travel friendly.
Price and Availability:
This perfume is priced at Rs. 449/- only for 100 ml of the bottle and is available across retail stores, modern outlets and also on e-commerce portals like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, etc.
Rating: I would rate it 4 on 5 for the simple reason that the bottle is too heavy and not very travel friendly. Hence, I have to be extra cautious while trying to carry it anywhere. However, since the perfume already lasts for 24 hrs, I don't think it really matters much except when you are going for an overnight trip. Also, I don't know whether the comment on the scent being like an incense stick was a compliment or not.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Comment below and share which perfume is your favourite and if there's any product you want me to review, I would be more than happy to do so. I always love to hear from you guys.
Love You Lots. Until Next Time.
Stay Tuned, Stay Stylish... :)