Another Award- The Liebster Blog Award.
Finally. Yes, finally all the beautiful things are happening in my life. The Sunshine Blogger Award happened just a week back and this week I received the Liebster Blog Award. This award was presented to me by Miss Sultana from Sultana's Sanctuary. Sultana herself is a new blogger and is 21 years old. I love to see her great hauls on her blog.
Liebster Award is for bloggers who have below 300 followers.
Thank You so much Sultana. You made my week. Ooops! Sorry. You made my month actually. I've already thanked everyone I wanted to in the last award post and I thank you all yet again. I know no amount of gratefulness and gratitude can ever be enough.
One year and two months into blogging and so much love, respect, two consecutive awards and an online facebook 'Chicilicious Store' of my own. Life really seems to be that generous to me. :) *wide grin*. I hope this love always stays and keeps multiplying with time.
Anyway, coming to the award formalities.
The rules are:
1. Post 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has sent you.
3. Choose 11 people and tag them in the post.
4. Let your nominees know that they have been tagged.
So here are the hottest 11 things about me that a rare few would know:
1. I love my Laptop a lot. And I really mean A LOT. If there's one thing I cannot live without, it has to be my laptop, with or without Internet connection. It hardly matters.
2. I cannot let anyone from my family enter my room unless it's for a genuine reason like cleaning and dusting. Especially my brother. I hate things out of their place and he loves putting my things here and there.
3. I love my brother a lot. He means the world to me and I cannot imagine life without him. Even when he goes to school I miss him like anything.
4. I live in a joint family with 3 uncle's and my own family. So that gives me 7 brothers to whom I'm the only sister. Hence I'm the most pampered and loved in the family.
5. I love reading fictions and management books and have a little library consisting of 200+ books. I never give away my books to anyone even if they are in the worst of conditions. I have all my books right from Kindergarten.
6. There was a time when I had around 20 international pen-friends from 20 different countries. I loved learning about their culture, traditions and language. Except the last one, I don't know where the passion has disappeared. :(
7. I know tit bits and phrases of 5 International languages (German, French, Chinese, Italian and Spanish) and 7 Indian languages (Assamese, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi and Marwari).
8. I love collecting ear-studs and own around 300+ pairs but I rarely wear them. I know it's kinda strange but that's how it is.
9. I have a weak eye sight and hence wear lenses or specs. Without them I can barely make-out who's standing 100 metres from me, except their white or sometimes yellow teeth when they intend to pass a smile that actually is a wide weird grin, at me.
10. I hate dairy products. Be it milk, paneer, powder milk, curd, cheese, butter or even ghee for that matter. Smells awful.
11. I suffer from arachnophobia... I hate eight legged creatures... Ewwww!!
Moving on to the Questions asked to me:
1. When's the last time you ran?
Me: Just yesterday.
2. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Me: Never. I sleep at around 2am and wake up at around 7am. So that's only 5 hours for me.
3. How do you eat oreos?
Me: Only with certain Ice Creams.
4. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Me: Never. My mom would kill me if I did.
5. What jewelry are you wearing right now?
Me: Two gold rings and a gold kada. That's it.
6. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Me: Very Obviously Yes. I'll make sure I get married to a SAHU.
7. Who is the youngest in your family?
Me: My 8 year old cousin. It's a joint family.
8. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack?
Me: Me of course. I cannot leave for trips without carrying enough shoes, my beauty products, a couple of novels, my glasses and lenses and of course lots of clothes.
9. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Me: Lots actually. I sometimes feel the whole of Jorhat is 'KAVITA'.
10. What's the last thing you purchased?
Me: An animal print dress from Jabong.com
11. What song best describes your life right now?
Me: For You I Will by Teddy Geiger.
And now my nominations:
1. Apurva at Kalapalette.
2. Apoorva Selvaraj at Trippin' on Fashion.
3. Surbhi Suri at The Fashion Flite.
4. Ana at My Own Project.
5. Namita from Life is a Fairytale.
6. Georgia at Satiable Fashion.
7. Dulce at Makeup by Dulce.
8. Amena at Fashionopolis.
9. Dayle at Style File.
10. Khalilah at Khalilah's Closet.
11. Ayantika at Bong's Belleza.
My set of questions for the nominees:
1. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack?
2. The Last thing you bought.
3. Your favourite beauty product.
4. One thing you cannot live without.
5. Last movie you watched.
6. Freida Pinto or Emma Watson?
7. One piece of jewellery you always wear.
8. Your favourite designer.
9. What's your style like?
10. Pink or Black?
11. Your favourite Blog. Please link.
Thank You all once again for making great things happen.
Until next time,
Stay Young, Stay Chicilicious...