Sunshine Blogger Award.
Guess what! I've received the much awaited first ever blogger award, finally! There is no end to my excitement and happiness.
I received this award last to last night and since then it is stuck to my head like a crown. Well, literally. :)
I was presented this award by Ashwini. Yes, you got that right. The same Ashwini whom I featured in my last post. Ashwini from The Zing of My Life.
A special word of thanks I have to say,
Your thoughtful, kind gesture certainly made my day.
Our days tend to be frenetic- always rushing around
Yet you searched till the perfect gift you found.
I appreciate, as always, you going the extra mile.
Unwrapping your gift, brightened my day and made me smile.
So in my thoughts you will continue to be,
I so appreciate that you took the time to remember me.
My heartfelt thanks to all my wonderful readers for getting me here and keeping me motivated. A special thanks to my brother and mother for tolerating my 'nakhras' during shoots and yet constantly inspiring me to do things out-of-the-box, for pouring in with lovely fashionable gifts, and constantly giving feedback before every shoot and otherwise too.
Thank You all so much. *Blows a kiss in the air*
OMG! I had never imagined myself giving a Thank You Speech. ;)
And now, the award formalities:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog sidebar.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
1. If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Me: I have always dreamt of Miami and Milan. So it shall be these places first.
2. What's your memorable moment/ favourite memory since you became a blogger?
Me: The first mail proposing to sponsor my blog that I received a few weeks back. The formalities are going on. Also, the day I received this award- my first blogger award.
3. What do you do to relax after a hectic day?
Me: Dip two cotton pads in cool rose water, place them over my eye lids, switch off the lights and go off to nap for a good one hour. Believe me, it's the best thing to relax.
4. When are you most alert Morning or Night?
Me: I wake up late and sleep later. So definitely, Night.
5. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of people?
Me: Totally depends on my mood and who the people are. I like lots of people as long as they don't start talking rubbish or intellectual stuff.
6. Your favourite fashion magazine and blog.
Me: Magazine: Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Harper Bazaar.
7. Are you active or quiet/ silent person?
Me: Both. And extraordinarily so. :P
8. How many hours do you spend on blogging in a week?
Me: Sometimes 'ZERO' and on other times around 24 hours.
9. Pink or Black?
Me: Honestly, BLACK. I love all things classic and black definitely is classic.
10. What's your favourite place to shop in this world and why?
Me: I have never been abroad. So, in India, I love shopping in the flea markets of Goa, Mumbai and Delhi. You get so many cheap and fashionable stuff and you don't have to cross your budget or be penny pinching. They are basically for everyone. And of course, I am unemployed so I need to be wise with my cash. :)
The most difficult part now. Almost everyone I follow has abundant sunshine on their blog but I can choose only 10. Here I present the Sunshine Blogger Award to:
1. Srish from Style Fashion Etc..
2. Tanvi from The Fabulous Life of Not-So-Rich and Infamous.
3. Sayantani from Live. Laugh. Dressup.
4. Patti from Shoes and Basics.
5. Nidhii from Secretly Stylish.
6. Fabrizia from Cosa mi Metto???
7. Lipsy from Fashion Quotient.
8. Ayantika from Bong's Belleza.
9. Inga from Intrigue me Now.
10. Olga from My Blonde Gal.
Congrats to all of you and here's my list of questions for you-
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What's been a recent post you've really enjoyed putting?
3. What's your style like?
4. Name your favourite designers.
5. What do you never leave home without?
6. What's been your most memorable vacation?
7. What's your favourite place to shop in this world and why?
8. Your favourite Blog. Please link.
9. Summers or Winters?
10. Love marriage or Arrange Marriage?
Now Go, Run and Spread the Love and Enjoy your Sunday.
Until next time,
Stay Young, Stay Chicilicious...