Romancing Black and White.
Who doesn't want to be stylish? We all do. Most of the times we envy every other stylish person we come across and start taking our confidence levels down. We start putting ourselves in a position where we continuously believe that we are inferior to people who wear designer clothes and expensive brands from top to toe. But believe me, being stylish is all about that correct attitude and not whom you wear.
Here are my top ten Style Tips.
- Everyone can be stylish. You don't have to be outgoing, rich and beautiful. Style is not about bold statements and expensive fashions; it's about being creative and knowing what goes well together and what looks good on you.
- Make an effort. Think about what you like and the look you want to achieve.
- Don't scrimp on the things you love to wear. If you wear jeans all the time, or love great-looking shoes, buy what really suits you and you'll never regret it. Save money on the less important things.
- Experiment. Go to different shops and try on clothes and colours that you don't normally wear. If you're not sure they look good on you, take a friend along for a second opinion.
- Accessorize. A bag, a hat, or a necklace can add a dash of style to the dullest of outfits. Even hair clip can brighten up your look.
- Don't wear anything that isn't comfortable. If you don't feel good, you won't look good- it's as simple as that.
- Never wear clothes that are too small for you. They won't make you look slimmer- just the opposite.
- Make the most of what you've got. If you're short on cash and bored with your clothes, take time to make up new outfits. Pull two random items out of your closet and put them on. You might come up with a great new look- and you'll have fun doing it!
- Customize. Think creatively about how you can jazz up your clothes to make them uniquely you. Dyes, patches, buttons, and bows can be a cheap way to super-styledom.
- Pick a role model or style icon- a celeb, a singer, even a big sister! Notice what they wear- what style of jeans, what kind of accessories- then re-create the look to suit you.
You are ready to rock.
Coming to the outfit, This is my entry for the InFB Remix: Black and White.
Pumps: Style Diva
Chunky Bangles: Thrift
I chose this particular dress because I've fallen in love with florals this season in whatever colours they come. I did not want to go all predictable and wear White shirts with Black pants. I know they are classic pieces but I wanted to show something different and jazzy.
Hope I've succeeded in doing so and you enjoyed the post.
Until next time,
Stay Young, Stay Chicilicious...